April 10 @ 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Spring Assembly Registration: DEADLINE: Monday, March 22
- This year’s Spring Assembly will be held virtually on Saturday, April10.
- All reps and alternates are required to have six months of current continuous abstinence. There are no abstinence requirements for guests/visitors.
- Cost for all registrants is $10. Most Intergroups will pay for reps and alternates, and some IGs may choose to cover the cost of guests/visitors who are active OA members.
- No registrations will be accepted after Monday, March 22.
- After registration closes, registrants will receive an email with a Zoom link for the Assembly as well as their Committee Assignments.
- Committees are required to meet before the April 10 Spring Assembly, and additional information will be forthcoming.
- All interested reps are invited to “attend” the Region 6 Board meeting held virtually on Friday, April 9 at 7:00 pm. Non-board members are not allowed to speak or share, but they can witness the business of our Region.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SPRING VIRTUAL ASSEMBLY
We ask that all reps and alternates use a laptop or desktop computer for their internet connection, since voting will be executed via Zoom. This is the only way reps will be able to cast their vote. Phones and tablets will not be supported.Assembly Packet The Assembly Packet, which includes information you will need to participate in the Spring Assembly, is forthcoming and will also be available on the R6 Website.
Other Important Information
- 2021 Region 6 Calendar
- Please forward information for your upcoming events (for OA holidays, retreats, PI outreach, etc.) to the webmaster for updating on our Region Six website. This can be submitted online via this link: Submit Events Here. Other downloadable forms and the OA R6 Calendar can also be retrieved at OARegion6.org. This is an excellent site for our information and continuity.
- Please make sure your Intergroup contact information is up to date. The most efficient way to do that is online at the World Service website at Intergroup Registration/Change Online. Once you have completed the online change form, please forward the change information via email to Coordinator@OARegion6.org.
- Seventh Tradition donations can be made online or a check can be mailed to our Treasurer at: OA Region 6 Treasurer, PO Box 644, Peabody MA 01960. Please remember to include your Intergroup name and number in the memo section on your check.